This took me freaking forever to finish 0-o I had so much trouble with his color scheme...I could see it in my head, but it never looked right when I actually drew it....
There are still a few things I would change, but I'm done with this for now XD
Name: Locke Vosser (vahs-uhr)
- Locke’s father is a human, and his mother is a fox faunus. He doesn’t have any animal body parts, but he does have night vision like other faunus.
Weight: 153 lbs
Partner: Melanie Caidya
- Gadgit is a jetpack that contains two swords, a pistol, an arsenal of missiles, and retractable wings for easier gliding.
- Locke also wears bands on his forearms, which deploy small energy shields that can be used for guarding
- Locke built both Gadgit and the shield bands himself (he’s a mechanics nut)
- Locke can lessen gravity’s grip on him in order to run on vertical surfaces and leap insane heights and lengths
- Locke is a friendly, fun-loving individual, but also extremely intelligent. He is always top of his class academically and has amazing memory retention for details and information. He is quite talkative, and even when he’s not speaking, his mind is always going a hundred miles a minute.
- Any moment he’s not hanging out with friends is spent studying vehicles, robots, or high-tech weaponry, or working on ideas and projects of his own
- Locke is the type of person who is constantly taking in information and learning from everything around him.
-“Versatile” is the best way to describe Locke’s fighting style. Due to the diversity of weaponry he carries, Locke can transition from dual-wielding swords to a combination of sword and pistol to flying over the field with his jetpack and shooting bullets and missiles. He often utilizes hit-and-run tactics, as he can’t take much of a hit himself, but his sheer speed and mobility more than make up for his fragility. Locke is actually most skilled with his swords and he highly favors dual wielding them, but he fully takes advantage of the diversity of his arsenal too.
-From a defensive standpoint, Locke can be hard to take down simply because he is hard to hit. When he isn’t flying overhead or leaping from wall to wall, he is guarding enemy attacks with his blades or shield-bands.
-Locke shines brightest when he is with others, whether it’s with a partner or a full team. Teamwork is his forte, and his knack for a supportive role in battle is incredible.
Just like the actual characters from RWBY, all of the characters on Team HELM are based on fictional or mythological figures. Feel free to guess their inspirations!
( Hint: They are all based on villains/antagonistic figures.)
now that i think about it, it kinda reminds me of Ven's gun for some reason, the one you drew for the sky pirate fanfic
In a one-on-one, Laurel would probably win. Locke does much better in team battles.
Laurel does well in team battles, he is the team leader for a reason, but toe to toe with someone similar to him and his abilities, he may win, but it would be a long fight XD He's more strategical in his attacks.